Seventh openCypher Implementers Group Meeting (oCIG 7) - 14 March 2018
This was the seventh virtual meeting for members of the openCypher Implementers Group, with the aim of discussing, agreeing upon or rejecting Cypher language changes proposed via Cypher Improvement Requests (CIRs) and Improvement Proposals (CIPs).
This meeting was dedicated to the topics of the DateTime CIP with a view to accepting it into Cypher 10 in the near future; Cypher for Gremlin; a proposal for a schema language in Cypher; and the openCypher Contributor Agreement.
- Welcome and oCIG updates (Petra Selmer, Neo4j)
- openCypher Contributor Agreement (Alastair Green, Neo4j)
- ASCII Art for ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram): A schema language for Cypher (Alastair Green, Neo4j)
- Supporting dates and times in Cypher (Tobias Lindaaker, Neo4j)
- Cypher for Gremlin: Cypher for Gremlin is a toolkit for users of Apache TinkerPop and Gremlin databases, allowing Cypher to be used within the Gremlin ecosystem (Dimitry Solovyov, Neueda)
The seventh oCIG meeting was held at 16.00 - 17:30 UTC on Wednesday, 14 March 2018.
The recording of the meeting can be downloaded via this link