First openCypher Implementers Group Meeting - 22 June 2017
This was the first virtual meeting for members of the openCypher Implementers Group, with the aim of discussing, agreeing upon or rejecting Cypher language changes proposed via Cypher Improvement Requests (CIRs) and Improvement Proposals (CIPs).
- Aggregations and grouping:
- CIR-2017-219: Grouping key selection for aggregating subqueries (József Marton, Jan Posiadała)
- CIR-2017-183: Support calling aggregation functions on lists in expressions (Stefan Plantikow)
- CIR-2017-188: Syntax differentiation for aggregations (Mats Rydberg)
- CIP2017-04-13: Aggregations CIP (Tobias Lindaaker)
- CIP2016-01-26: MANDATORY MATCH (Stefan Plantikow)
- Slides by Stefan Plantikow, Neo4j
The first oCIG meeting was held at 15.00 - 16:30 UTC on Thursday, 22 June 2017.
During the course of the meeting, this Google document was shared between participants for collaborative notes.
A recording of the meeting can also be downloaded via this link.